Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Almost Done!

Hello blog readers! Sorry I have been slacking on the updating. With classes winding down, cramming for finals has been winding up. With five classes, my studying has been mostly staying up late and waking up early. Every semester I always try and get ahead as much as possible. This year I thought I was in a really good position for most of my classes but with finals a week away, it doesn't seem that way anymore. Luckily my International Management class is over as of right now. My Management Information Systems class will be done tomorrow at 11:30 when I present my final project and hand in my essay. For my last three classes, I have a 10 page paper due Wednesday, a speech due Monday, and an exam on Wednesday. It definitely could be worse, but I'm not in the clear just yet.

Things have been winding down in the office, only to pick up again on May 17th. My summer schedule is looking like working in the admissions office 9 AM to 4 PM or 1 PM on the days I work at Nike from 2 PM to 7 PM.

I really can't wait for summer vacation. Obviously every student says that, but this year seems like it's been a long one and summer vacation is going to feel so good. Also I'm excited to take my personal trainer exam in the summer. I'm going to try and get certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) which is one of the best certifications you can get. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive, but I hope it'll be worth it in the end.

Now it's off to the library to finish my final project for Management Information Systems. Happy Hump Day everyone!

-CG

No comments:

Post a Comment