Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break!

I didn't even realize that my spring break started at 11:15 this morning when I forgot my class tomorrow was canceled. NOT. Of course I knew I would be on spring break a few days early! Tonight I was able to go out to dinner to Felt in downtown crossing with some Chicago high school counselors, undergraduate admission staff, and other ambassadors. It was really fun and I got to speak with a few counselors about their high schools and students.

So I found something to do during Spring Break, besides relax and get ready for these last few weeks of the semester. I'm going to be competing in Suffolk's first ever, Mr. Suffolk pageant. I'm not sure how I feel about this considering I've never done anything like this before, but I think it will be fun. So during Spring Break I'm going to have to come up with some sort of talent to showcase. Ut oh!

I've also been thinking about jobs and I've decided to become a personal trainer until I find a career-worthy job. Atleast it'll pay the bills for a while and hopefully it will be somewhat fun since I love working out. This summer I plan on getting certified and working in a local gym.

-CG

No comments:

Post a Comment