Friday, March 19, 2010

It Beginning to Look A Lot Like.....SUMMER!

Happy Friday blog followers! I'm excited to inform you that I am currently blogging from my roofdeck! It's been over six months since my roofdeck was closed for the winter and today is the first day it is offically open! I'm very excited about this because it means summer is on its way. Speaking of summer, the weather here has been absolutely amazing. After last week when it was practically a hurricane, this week has been full of sun and warm temperatures.

My spring break has been pretty laid back, which feels great! I'm pretty happy I didn't go away and spend thousands of dollars at a resort in Cabo or South Beach. Although the tan would have been nice! I went home for a few days and traveled to Rhode Island to play golf with a friend from my high school golf team. I also had dinner with my friend Geralyn which was a great surprise! I actually was traveling back to Boston on St. Patrick's day so unfortunately I missed out on all the corned beef and cabbage. Oh well! Yesterday I ended up going to Beverly, Mass., which is about 30 minutes north of here. I visited my friend Rachel and spent all day up there. It was so beautiful, Beverly is so scenic with its waterfront and quaint little stores. It was such a nice day out too, Rachel and I walked around the town and one of the local parks. I ended up staying to go out to a place called Tavern in the Square. I got to meet some of Rachel's friends from home and just have a nice relaxing evening. I must say however, I experienced a Nick's roast beef sandwich which is claimed to be one of the best. I'd have to agree, it was AMAZING!

I'm trying to start studying for my personal trainer exam, but it's pretty hard with school work. Luckily I don't take my test until August 7th so I have a lot of time, but there is so much material to cover I feel like I'm getting a degree!

I also haven't made much headway in practicing my routine for the Mr. Suffolk pageant. I know what I'm doing and I actually even wrote down the routine so I can sort of memorize it, but I have yet to start practicing. I should probably get on that ASAP!

Well this is about all the technology I can handle on such a nice day so its time to go back tanning and listening to some tunes.

-CG

No comments:

Post a Comment